At the moment, the best PS5 games for 2022 range from family-friendly adventures with characters that look like carnival mascots to third-person brawlers with great graphics. Since the PS5 is a fairly new console, there are plenty of other ways to use its design. Thanks to the system’s high level of backward compatibility, you can play the best PS4 games on PS5.
Whether you want to play your old favorites on the new console or want to learn more about the past, the PS5 gives you the power to do both. They upgraded the PS5 SSD by adding to it through its internal expansion port, and the results were amazing. The PS5 has something for everyone, whether you want to show off the PS5’s DualSense controller and its tricks or play a unique first-person shooter with lots of action.
Best PS5 Games of 2022
There have always been a lot of games for the PlayStation family of systems, and hundreds of players have their favorites. Sony has also made it a point to include new and exclusive games, so the PS5 is the only place to play Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart, Demon’s Souls, and Astro’s Playroom.
Here are the best PS5 games that you can buy and play.
Final Fantasy VII Remake: Intergrade
- Awesome game.
- Kind of only for the PS5.
- Learn what the main PS4 Final Fantasy VII Remake experience is like.
- The graphics get better.
- Better times to load.
- “Intermission” is a whole new episode.
- Yuffie Kisaragi is in a two-chapter DLC pack.
- The most popular party member from the first Final Fantasy VII.
- The first story.
- A whole new main character.
- Cloud’s style of play is different.
- Changes in technology.
- The games are the most delicate and difficult.
- Great remake from the ground up.
- Demon’s Souls is a game for the PS5 made by Bluepoint Games and SIE Japan Studio.
- She debuted as a launch name for enthusiastic PS5 owners.
- We are featuring new rings, armor, and weapons with Grains.
- Give short-term protection from things like poison or bleeding.
- Huge modifications to how the game is recreated and how it looks.
- Changes to the first.
- Players go to the world of Boletaria to defeat the Old One again and bring peace to the kingdom.
- Elements of dark fantasy that are known for being hard.
- Frustrating battles with moments that were worth it.
- Action RPG that only works on consoles.
- Set in a world of fantasy.
- Earth, Fire, Water, Air, and Spirit are their area.
- To stop the end of the world, contestants play the part of a member of the Knight’s Order.
- There are five different sets of armor.
- Based on players from different “Valor Plates” games.
- Learn how to use the longsword, great two-handed sword, two-handed war hammer, and dual blades.
- Full of smooth, movie-like action and “looter-slasher” ideas.
- Kill enemies to get better stuff.
- Focus on close-range attacks and fights that are hard and dangerous.
- Most small games.
- Action/adventure game that is hard to play.
- An astronaut crashes on a planet from another world.
- She gets stuck in a loop of time.
- Discover the world.
- Face all sorts of hostile plants and animals.
- The game is a lot of fun.
- Each new run is made by following a set of rules.
- A great mix of gear and improvements.
Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart
- Awesome game.
- A great presentation of what the PS5 can perform.
- Fast load times and a lot of feedback from the DualSense haptic technology.
- It looks colorful.
- A tight game.
- Story from the heart.
- The game picks up where Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus left off.
- It serves as a great starting point for people who are just getting into the series.
- 15–20 hours of playing time.
- Only on PS5.
- It feels very much like the first Ratchet & Clank games.
- The powerful formula works in favor of the title.
- The first racing games for the PS5.
- The Colin McRae Rally series has a good track record.
- Players’ eighth Dirt game.
- Off-road racing is a goldmine.
- There are many different races, such as ice racing and off-roading.
- Things happen in neighborhoods worldwide, from China to New York City.
- There are plenty of other locations to race.
- From 1980s Rally cars to Super Lites or Unlimited cars.
- Normal cars, buggies, Volkswagen Beetles, and trucks.
- A lot of different modes for races.
- Legendary voice actors Nolan North and Troy Baker did the voices.
- It provides a good amount of driving.
- It was a great game.
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
- The most recent part of a series.
- Campaign for a single player.
- Hollywood blockbuster with lots of action.
- In the 1980s, when the Cold War was going on.
- Follows a group of agents who have been told to keep an eye on Qasim Javadi and Arash Kadivar.
- Iran is holding people hostage.
- Exciting gunfights.
- Fun combat.
- The story moves away from the multiplayer modes.
- Full-featured and fun improvements for the next generation.
- The Zombies mode is back and now has a story.
Devil May Cry 5: Special Edition
- The story of the evil family of Sparda.
- First appeared in the last generation.
- Only for the next generation.
- Adds Vergil as a playable character who is a bad guy.
- A set of brand-new games.
- Incredible performance.
- Improvements to the way it looks.
- Players will take charge of Nero, a devil hunter.
- To beat Qliphoth, Dante teams up with the new guy V.
- At the center of it all was a demon named Urizen.
- Buffet of great hack-and-slash battles with heavy metal and electronic music.
- Enjoy different ways to play.
- Options for tracing rays.
- 120 FPS mode for speed.
- Bloody Palace and Legendary Dark Knight are two new game modes.
- Players can try out a modern classic with the Special Edition of DMC5.
Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales
- Spider-Man from Marvel goes on.
- The story is about Miles Morales, who was bitten by a spider that had been changed genetically.
- Have superpowers like Spider-Man.
- We are still figuring out how to do everything in Protector of the City.
- He worked hard to get overseas to help his girlfriend, Mary Jane.
- Interesting trip.
- A new way to make movies in the Spider-Man universe.
- The Underground is a terrorist group that uses technology to do bad things.
- The sequel is electric and has new moves and missions.
- All of it will be fun for people who like comics.
- Impressive work on the PS5.
- Infidelity mode with immersive ray-tracing.
- Lighting and reflections that are true to life.
- Performance mode for smooth web-swinging at 60 frames per second.
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
- The most advanced game in the long series of Assassin’s Creed games.
- It tells the story of Eivor, a Viking raider.
- The fight between the Brotherhood of Assassins and the Templar Order.
- Open-world adventures.
- An interesting setting draws people in.
- There are a lot of different weapons, like swords, flails, and two-handed weapons.
- Eivor gets a friend in the form of a raven named Sync.
- Different missions and things to do on your own time.
- The main settlement has a hub area.
- Viking rap battles” with flying, naval battles, living quarters, and battles for control.
- Big game with a lot to test players’ skills.