If you haven’t been living under a rock, you’ve probably heard about the most recent web hit, Pokémon GO, based on augmented reality technology. Several of my friends have asked me if a person must walk around and go outside to move their symbol in the game when it comes to it. When I explained what the fun was all about, they became enthralled with excitement! This is because they cannot leave their home regularly, and they also do not have much spare time.
They were not overreacting but were, in fact, correct in their assessments. It had only been seven days since the game was released, and we had officially heard of the countless mishaps that the game had caused. From time to time, I believe that it is dangerous to play around my territory in light of the activity, poor street conditions, and, of course, the not particularly safe world in which we live, and I avoid doing so.
So, today I’m going to show you how to play Pokémon GO on your PC while being safe and getting a feel for the game at the same time as well. I promise that the procedure will not be simple; however, don’t be concerned; I will provide you with a step-by-step, well-ordered guide that you can follow and perform without difficulty. As a starting point, how about we download every one of the files we’ll need?
You need to get the files below
- BlueStacks Player may be downloaded and installed on your computer. You only need to follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup, which is simple to do. Once the program has been installed, do not run it at this time. We’ll need to download a few additional files before we get started.
- Download the APK files for KingRoot and LuckyPatcher. BlueStacks player will be used to gain root access to these programs, which will then be installed as a framework application on the BlueStacks player.
- APK files for Mock Locations (fake GPS route) and the Developer Options Tool are available for download.
- Finally, make sure to download the most recent version of Pokémon GO.
You can save each of these files in whatever location you want; however, Mock Locations should be saved in the Documents folder on your computer.
How to get your BlueStacks Player set up for Pokemon Go
- Open BlueStacks Player and expect it to complete the installation. Once that is completed, navigate to the Android page and, on the left sidebar, select APK to begin the installation of KingRoot APK. The application will appear in the applications section of your computer after successfully installing it. Run it only once to gain root access to the BlueStacks Player on your computer.
- The Lucky Patcher application should be introduced and run similarly. When prompted for Root Permissions, acknowledge the request and then exit the application completely.
- Launch the Lucky Patcher application you just installed, and then select Rebuild and Install at the bottom of the window to begin installing the Location Spoofer application. To install the Mock Locations application, navigate to SD Card – > Windows – > Documents and touch on the Mock Locations application icon. When Lucky Patcher prompts you to do so, make sure you select Install as a System App.
- Install the Developer Options Tool APK as you would normally, and disable the option if you see it has been enabled by mistake. Additionally, click the Settings menu in BlueStacks and ensure that High Accuracy is selected under the Area Settings section.
- Finally, download and install the Pokémon GO program to start playing the game.
Play the game now
The final step is to run the Mock Locations application after everything has been completed by opening Lucky Patcher. After the program has been launched, you should snap and hold on to two spots on the map (the region you need to examine Pokémon GO), which the application will then choose. After that, press the Play catch button.
After being asked to choose a speed, choose four kmph within 1 hour as an imperative modification and press the start button to begin the journey. Your Android device will now receive your device area from the program, which is a necessary fix for playing the Pokémon GO game on your device. Launch the Pokémon GO game at this time, sign in with your Google account, and start playing.
The symbol will move in the direction you specified in the Mock Location application. You will be able to collect Pokémons, take items from PokéStops, and engage in workout center battles while at this location. If you don’t mind, you can disable the AR (Augmented Reality) mode and play the game in a virtual environment if you so like.
As a result, everyone was finished, and you could begin playing Pokémon GO on your computer. Always be certain that you are not making large jumps across the map, as you may be banned for area mocking. Additionally, on the off chance that you are making mistakes in the area of your Windows PC while playing the game, kill the area of your Windows PC. However, if you have a large stop in your vicinity and it is safe to play the game there, I strongly advise you to try it out there. As a result, it’s substantially more enjoyable.