Genshin Impact – Cross Save Guide
In this Genshin Impact themed guide we will explain in detail how to take advantage of the cross save functionality between PC and console.
After a long wait, Genshin Impact has finally been enriched with the introduction of the much requested cross save between PC and PlayStation, which came through the latest patch released by the development team. Unfortunately, however, many players found themselves in trouble when they tried to transfer their data from one machine to another, and it is for this reason that we have decided to create a small guide to explain in detail how to take advantage of the cross save on Genshin Impact.
Here is the Genshin Impact guide dedicated to cross save
Cross save from Ps4 / Ps5 to PC
The process required to take advantage of cross save is actually more complex than you might initially think. First, you will need an email that is not associated with a PSN account or linked to your miHoYo account. At this point, you will need to do the following:
- Log into Genshin Impact on your PlayStation 4 or PlayStation 5.
- Go to settings, then choose Accounts and then User Center. At this point click on Connect Account.
- Enter your email to create a miHoYo account and link it to your PSN account.
Cross save from PC to Ps4 / Ps5.
The cross save functionality from PC to Ps4 / Ps5 is fortunately simpler, but before using it you will need to make sure that you do not already have a game save file on your PlayStation. At this point, you will need to do the following:
- Install and run Genshin Impact on your PlayStation 4 / PlayStation 5.
- When a pop-up appears on the screen, follow the instructions to link your miHoYo account with your PSN account.
- At this point, the save data on your PC should appear on your Ps4 / Ps5.
With this, we have come to the conclusion of our Genshin Impact themed guide dedicated to cross save. Before saying goodbye, we remind you that on our pages you can find several other guides dedicated to the miHoYo creature.