Windows 11 is already a reality, after several months in which Windows 10X is no longer a priority Until its cancellation the next version of Microsoft’s operating system is already in beta version for a couple of days.
And although it is designed for Insiders, we can install it from scratch and not as an update by following the following steps.
The first thing to know before installing Windows 11
It is very important to know minimum operating system requirements.
Many of us already know that this new version of Windows requires a computer with TPM 2.0 compatibility.
The minimum of memory they are 4GB of RAM, 64GB of disk storage and a dual-core processor.
This is the minimum and essential to run Windows, although we recommend duplicate these requirements.
Additionally, Microsoft recommends enabling Secure Boot to use Windows 11.
Now it is time to prepare everything to create our ISO image
To create the Windows 11 ISO we need a USB stick with at least 16GB, then we follow the following steps:
- In our equipment we insert the USB memory and format it.
- We downloaded the Rufus tool (using the following link).
Now we must use a tool called UUP dump, UUP files or Unified Update Platform (for its acronym in English) are system update files like the ones we receive through Windows Update.
To access UUP dump We must follow the following link, it will open a web page like the one in the following screenshot:
The Web it is minimalist and clearIt also has several sections, but the one that interests us is the so-called ‘Latest Developer Channel Build’ or ‘Latest Developer Channel Build’.
It’s funny that while Microsoft announced that the developer version (build 22000.100).
You will notice that we opted for ‘Spanish – Argentina’ as the language, although the texts do not differ from other variations of Spanish, there is currently no local translation for Spain or Mexico.
After selecting the mentioned compilation, the rest is very simple, except that we must choose a processor architecture, x64 or ARM, because this version of Windows it will not be released in 32-bit version.
What do we do next? How do you create the ISO for Windows 11?
Once we select the developer channel, we choose our architecture and we choose the Windows 11 UUP, we have other steps to take and they are the following:
- We must choose a language, this list includes all the languages in which Windows is available, then we click ‘Next’.
- The next screen will allow us to choose the Windows editions, in general we choose to leave ‘Home’ and ‘Pro’ checked in case we want a specific one in the box on the right we can choose many more.
- Then we have one last step, we leave everything as it is and click on ‘Create download package’.
- The web will allow us to download a very small ZIP file with a command line file that we must execute with administrator permissions.
- It only remains for the CMD to do magic and after a few minutes we will have the ISO ready to be burned with Rufus.
Burning the ISO with Rufus to install Windows
The Rufus Tool it is very simple to use, we open this tool and click on ‘SELECT’.
Then we go to where our ISO file is located (a dialog box opens) and select the file.
Once selected we click on ‘START’.
We wait a few minutes and we will have the ISO ready on our USB memory.
To start with it we must configure the BIOS to start from the USB memory or press F12 as soon as the computer starts and select the name of our unit.
Now it only remains that we install our Windows as we have always done.