Kingdom Hearts III – Guide to the location of all constellations
If you are a trophy / achievement hunter, and Kingdom Hearts III is on your list, this guide will be very useful. In fact to unlock …
If you are a trophy / achievement hunter, e Kingdom Hearts III is on your list, this guide will be very useful to you. In fact, to unlock the trofeo / objective Watcher of the stars it is necessary to find and photograph the nine constellations present in the game. Thanks to the guide below you will be able to find them all without problems thus managing to quickly complete the goal you have set for yourself.
Constellations and where to find them
Starlight Way Galaxy
- Moogle: position yourself directly in front of the Toy Box World and look to its right;
- Bomb: position yourself directly in front of the Olympus World and look to its right;
- Cactus: Position yourself directly in front of the Kingdom of Corona and look to its right.
Misty Stream Galaxy
- Imp: go to waypoint MST-01. The IMP constellation will be to your right;
- Tomberry: go to waypoint MST-01. The constellation of Tomberry is right behind you, you just have to turn around 180 °;
- Endymion: go to the Caribbean world. The constellation of Endmione is on its right.
- Ultros: Position yourself so that you have the Keyblade graveyard in front of you, keep flying until Sora says this is a dead end. Pay no attention to his words and keep going straight until you find a Boss ship. Defeating it will give you access to the final world. Right above you will find the constellation of Ultros;
- Bismarck: go to waypoint ECL-03. The constellation Bismark will be on its left;
- Omega: go to waypoint ECL-03. The constellation Bismark will be on your right.
If you have difficulty finding them you can always consult this video:
Below you can also find all our other guides related to Kingdom Hearts III: