Resident Evil Village: revealed the technical details of the PlayStation 5 version
The technical details of the PlayStation 5 version of Resident Evil Village have been revealed, arriving in the course of next 2021.
Resident Evil Village is probably one of the most anticipated titles on next generation consoles PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X and Xbox Series Sand by updating the official game page on the site PlayStation it is finally possible to find out how the eighth installment of the main series of Resident Evil will run on the new home console Sony. The new chapter in the hit survival horror series by Capcomnext coming 2021will fully support the 4K and ray tracing, thus guaranteeing players a gaming experience with a high graphic impact. One of the notes on the site, however, specifies that it will be Dynamic 4Kand that therefore gamers will need a TV that supports 4K and HDR in order to fully enjoy the gaming experience from this point of view.
Among the other features available on PlayStation 5, the title will take advantage of the new SSD to almost completely cancel the presence of loading times, so as to be able to immediately bring players into the middle of the action. Thanks to quick uploads, in fact, it will be possible to return immediately to the game, without canceling the charge of tension that the title promises to offer to the numerous users waiting. Even the use of DualSense adaptive triggers and the haptic feedback they are meant to offer a more gaming experience suggestive and immersive possible, able to give you the sensation of having a real firearm in your hand. Likewise, the use of the Tempest 3D Audio engine.
- Stunning Visuals: Explore the stunning yet terrifying landscapes and settings of Resident Evil Village in 4K * with Ray Tracing.
- Fast loading: instantly pick up where you left off with no loading times, thanks to the power of the PS5 console’s ultra-fast SSD.
- Adaptive Triggers: Feel the weight and pull of gun triggers for an even more immersive experience.
- Haptic Feedback: Simulates the feeling of shooting a real gun with haptic feedback.
- Tempest 3D AudioTech on compatible headphones: Surround yourself with the carefully crafted music and sounds of survival horror in Resident Evil Village. 3D audio enhances the experience by letting you hear hair-raising sounds from all directions.