We detail the amiibo functions in Metroid: Samus Returns
One of the biggest games to be added to the Nintendo 3DS library this year is Metroid: Samus Returns. We were able to meet him during the Nintendo Treehouse that took place last E3 and will be released on September 15. For those who are not aware, there will be 2 new amiibo (one of Samus and one of a Metroid) that will start to be sold alongside the title.
But what exactly will they do? Nintendo Japan has already opened the official site of Metroid: Samus Returns and right there the functions of each figure are described. Here the translation:
Samus Aran (Metroid Series)
- Aeon Reserve Tank (To recover our special ability)
- Metroid II Art Gallery (Unlocked by beating the game)
Metroid (Metroid Series)
- Metroid Marker (will tell you the location of the nearest Metroid)
- FUSION Difficulty (Unlocked by beating the game)
Samus Aran (Super Smash Bros. series)
- Missile Reserve Tank (To recover our missiles)
- Concept Art Gallery (Unlocked by beating the game)
Zero Suit Samus (Super Smash Bros. series)
- Energy Reserve Tank (To recover our energy)
- Sound Test (Unlocked by beating the game)
Are you thinking of buying the new amiibo from metroid? In particular, that jelly Metroid is making eyes at me.