There are several options for download a video from Instagram. Apps and websites can be used to download Instagram videos. Choose an option below for more details.
Download Instagram video to a computer
To download an Instagram video using a desktop or laptop, follow the steps below.
- Go to the Instagram web page that contains the video you want to download.
- Copy the URL of the web page into the browser’s address bar.
- Go to Dr. Down’s website: https://www.dredown.com
- At the bottom of the DreDown main page, click on the Instagram option.
- On the Dr. Down Instagram page, in the text field at the top, paste the URL you copied in step 2 above.
- Click the Dredown button to the right of the text field.
- You will see a message that says “Get information about the video. Please be patient”. After a short wait, the page will change and display a list of video download options. Choose the video option you want to download and click this option to download the Instagram video to your computer.
Download Instagram video to Android device
When you use an Android device and display an Instagram video, this video is automatically downloaded to your device. The video will be available in the Android file manager.
- Open the file management utility on your Android device.
- In the file manager, go to Data, then com.instagram.android, then Cache, then Videos.
- Locate the video file that was downloaded. The videos are listed in reverse order, with the most recently viewed and downloaded at the top of the list.
- Set the video file extension to MP4.
Also read How to create or delete an Instagram account?
Now you can watch Instagram video by playing this video file.
Download Instagram video to iPad or iPhone
When using an iPad or iPhone, follow the steps below to download a video from Instagram.
- Access the App Store, then search for and install the Regrammer app.
- Go to Instagram and find the video you want to download.
- If you are using the Instagram app, click on the hang dots (…) in the top right corner and select Copy link. If you access Instagram through the Safari web browser, tap the URL field at the top and copy the video URL.
- Open the Regrammer app and paste the video URL into the text field below the “Regrammer” app name.
- Click the Preview button.
- On the Preview page, tap the Share option and then the Save Image option.
- Once downloaded, the video can be found in the videos directory.
Other interesting tips:
- How to download a video from the Internet? Many sites have migrated to video streaming, which makes it easier to watch a video online, but harder to download the video for offline viewing. You will find……
- How to download a video from Dailymotion? Dailymotion brings together a collection of videos from various sources, as well as videos downloaded from other users. Many users want to save their favorite videos on their computer so they can watch them without having to worry about them…
- How to Download or Save a Vimeo Video to Your Computer Vimeo is a collection of high-quality movies, videos, and animations from people around the world. You may want to save your favorite videos to your computer so you can watch them without…
- How do I download a YouTube video to my PC? YouTube was designed to allow users to just watch videos and post them to their website. Many users want to save their favorite videos on their computer so they can watch them without…
- How to create or delete an Instagram account? Of all the social media options, Instagram is undoubtedly one of the most popular. There are several ways for users to create an Instagrama and a way to delete it. To continue, select one…..
Read alsoHow to download or save a Vimeo video to your computer